Wednesday, June 18, 2014

A little bird house

Hey everyone,
                 I'm sharing with you some pics of my latest creation.It was a meant to be a tissue box.I took an empty cardboard box covered it with patterned paper.Used my bigshot and some dies,embossing folders to cut out patterns and emboss the paper.I also made some satin ribbon flowers used some rhinestones and here it was.


Nah,I didn't like it.It is not as sophisticated as I had imagined.So what do I do with the box now?I added some more cardboard and transformed it into a bird house.


I used the spellbinders borderabilities die for the front and the Sizzix sizzlits die heart and flourish for the sides.

I also punched a butterfly and a flower with a punching machine and placed them on the side panels.


 Picked up an old ruler,covered it with some ribbon and glued it to the front,so that the li'l bird could rest on it while feeding her young ones.




 This is the final picture.I punched some holes,tied some thread and covered the punched hole with some paper flowers so that I could hang it on my terrace.The nesting season is almost over for the birds and since I had nests of 5 birds this season on the windows,on the hanging pots;so I am really hopeful that some little bird would come and stay in it may be during the next nesting season........And she won't mind my enthusiasm with the flowers........;)

 
Thanks for dropping by.Have a great day everyone.



Follow us on FacebookPinterestGoogle+ to stay connected and get latest updates.......:)

Linking it back to Kraftzone (Anything goes with Dies and Pattern Paper)
and Crafting from the heart (Challenge 23)


Until next time,
Keep smiling.
 ^ , ^
Mihika

2 comments:

  1. Cute Bird house MIhika!! Ribbon flowers are awesome! Thanks for playing along with Kraftzone challenge#6. Best of luck. :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...